Monday, January 17, 2011

SURPRISE

Look at my fancy pigtails!
I love my hippo!
Seibel Family Photo
It's a new character off of the movie The Christmas Story!
Allison and her Great Grandma Seibel! Go IU :)

Well, it has been quite a while since I last wrote. I even thought about waiting one complete year before I posted again but I just couldn't resist. It's the beginning of a new year and I have things I want to share.

Christmas was a blast. I'm sure each year will get better and better but it was very cute watching Allison tear into all of her gifts and other people's presents too. Oh the joy of being a child. Really you can do whatever you want and everyone will think it is adorable!! We traveled to my dad's house, which is always a blast and then we took off and headed to Indiana! It is always wonderful to be around family. Being that I'm a TEXAS GIRL and all, I was super excited about the SNOW!!! I think Alli was a fan as well.

Since the break we have filled our time with birthday parties, photo sessions, and time with friends. You will see a series of photos that I find to be the best of the best. Little things have happened too. She is now cuting a top molar, which is causing her pain. She can wear pigtails......SUPER ADORABLE and she is saying new words all of the time. She is just now getting over a double ear infection, which unfortunately means that she now has to go to the ENT and she will probably have to get tubes:( I will just pray that this is what is best for her.

Geoff and I have had an amazing weekend together. We went to dinner as a family on Sat. night and then on Sunday Geoff arranged for date night. We went to the movies and saw The Fighter. It was a really good movie, especially if you like movies based on an actual story. The most amazing part was how much Geoff and Mark Walberg look alike with their shirts off! Incredible:) Date nights are a much needed thing for a family with a 15 month old!

Well I hope to keep up with my blog more often. I hope everyone is doing well and I will keep you posted on Alli's ears! With Love, Kristin

No comments: